Sunday, August 28, 2011

First post

My name is Kara Barnhart. I go to Bethel University. My major is English, but I've always been way into art, so I'm taking as many art electives as possible. I'm totally focused on graduating as soon as possible but cramming as much fun stuff in while I go. My dream since I was a kid was- get a tattoo license and work in a shop and love my job for the rest of forever. It's a process, but I've gotten the stone rolling. So in short, the classes I'm taking at Bethel are going to help me with both my goal (graduation with a degree), and my dream. I'm taking this photography class to help beef up my tattoo portfolio. Portfolios don't just cover one medium, they're about art itself and how you see and your particular perspective on things; and photography is another tool to use in my opinion.
So, this is my photography blog. I'll be posting things about the class and my art along the way. I hope you really enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment