Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Depth of Field and Motion shots


Depth of field down a road in the early morning sun


Footballll!


Sky full of lighters?


Nut


The ninja dance with lights



Depth of field. Literally.


We had joy we had fun, we had seasons in the sun


This is my absolute favorite motion shot. A car and a motor bike passed in front of me.

I had a lot of fun with this homework assignment. I wish I would have had more personal time to go out and find more places to shoot, but this is definitely a style I would like to hold onto!

4 comments:

  1. I love them all! My favorite has to be #3, sky full of lighters! The only thing I would say is that you're missing a still motion shot. But I can't help but love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE all of these! I can't even pick a favorite.

    ps..I love all of the titles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top image of the road is very well composed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For whatever reason, you're blog wouldn't let me comment last night. Suddenly this morning it's working great. I don't have a lot of time right now, however, so I will reserve my comments for critique. I just didn't want you to think you'd been forgotten.

    ReplyDelete